Friday, July 2, 2010

Why and what!!

Listening to Eminem's verse in B.o.B's newest hit single, Airplanes, play inspires me (Anything Eminem does for that matter )..THAT is why.

Realising that I'd promised myself that I'd be back on the writing front once I'm done with my virtually busy period..and that i'd done nothing for that promise except gather lyrics to superhit singles by legendary artists and sing along as their numbers played trying to ruin their musical genius..I stumble across B-logger again ..DAMN MUSIC !! :p ..That is WHY.

As to the what bit..nothing in particualr..I'd try sticking to the title of the blog..on a more serious note, with more intellectually stimulating writings..but BAH! I've tortured my poor head (and loads of others' back on WC) way too much to be doing that again..for some time at least. So, this is just going to be randomn stuff ((I know you read that a lot on every other B-log..but hey! that's the perfect excuse if you end up with ZERO audience ;) )).

Mostly because I'm bored till I end up with a college. And because I just HAD TO start writing something before I lost my abilities to come up with a straight sentence completely..is also WHY!!

Now I need to figure out how to upload this very last video with all my school chums..so I stop writing here.

P.S. If the B-log doesn't interest you and if you managed to read it enough to get to the P.S. ..just drop in comments with suggestions to upload a 57.7 MB video on facebook or youtube..I've TRIED + FAILED each of the 20 times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment